- in-house design and model building
- aerodynamic optimization in the wind-tunnel
- computer aided development process in high-precision tooling for Polyurethane-RIM
- series production type-approvals, part certification and homologation
- verification of material performance and crashworthiness
- trouble-free installation, finishing and servicing at authorized service centers
- component and track testing secures performance and everyday use suitability
- premium quality raw materials such as PU-RIM, carbon fiber, hand selected leather hides and precious woods
- aerodynamic body kits, tested in a wind tunnel
- carbon fibre parts
- engine enhancements for upscale driving dynamics
- exhaust sounds that take the breath away
- lightweight wheels
- handmade interior refinement.
Ability is not enough.
Transforming something exceptional into something particular requires both sense of design and extraordinary workmanship. It takes years of automotive experience and flawless engineering. It also needs premium materials just as an exquisite degree of assembling quality.
But what it foremost needs is passion.
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Since 1987 the passion burns at TECHART. TECHART’s vehicles can be identified worldwide by the own WMI number as the company has been accepted as a vehicle manufacturer for long time.
TECHART has built up as the worldwide premium brand in this section and yet still sets the example in individualizing Porsche autos. In all the below fields the TECHART programs include the full Porsche product range – from aerodynamics and exterior design, through car engineering to interior refinement at the in-house saddlery.
Consistently, TECHART produces customized and carefully handcrafted works of art. Exclusive materials and colours are the premise on which the individual taste of every single client manifests into the real world. Regardless of whether to emphasize subtleties or to make an altogether bespoke vehicle, TECHART sets no boundaries on the achievable.
The TEACHART brand is synonymous with high demands and as such implements a comprehensive TÜV and ISO 9001 certified technology program arranged and executed by the engineers and designers at TECHART. From the initial drafts and models to the completed item. High quality of the raw materials and production processes, exacting quality surveillance and pervasive safety tests ensure that each and every product merits the title TECHART.
The car dreams “made in Germany” are transported to all continents from our facilities located in Leonberg, at the doorstep of Zuffenhausen and Weissach. A global dealer network guarantee that your individual sports car is only a short distance away.
The expertise of the engineers, technicians and masters at TECHART’s development department is accentuated by another significant quality: The passion to create outstanding products of the highest quality. And by combining that with the best materials we ensure the ultimate in quality and security.[/expander_maker]
- TECHART Automobildesign GmbH was founded by Thomas Behringer and Matthias Krauß in Fellbach (Germany).
- The very first TECHART Aerokit was presented for the Porsche 928.
- World Premiere of the TECHART CT3 based on the Porsche 911 Carrera (993) with supercharger conversion and 462 hp.
- Start of the TECHART involvement in the Porsche GTP Racing Series with a TECHART Team and racing truck.
- Overall victory of the TECHART modified Porsche 911 GT3 (996) with Bernd Mayländer at the sport auto Tuner Grand Prix at Hockenheimring. Laptime: 1:11.47 min.
- TECHART launches the first GTstreet based on the Porsche 996 Turbo. 620 hp, rear wheel drive and the functional aerokit, lay the foundation for the following GTstreet generations.
- The TECHART GTstreet based on the Porsche 996 Turbo finishes the Nordschleife at sport auto “Supertest” in 7.43 Min – 13 seconds faster than a series Porsche 911 Turbo (996).
- Overall victory of the TECHART GTstreet S based on the Porsche 911 Turbo (996) with Frank Schmickler at the sport auto Tuner Grand Prix at Hockenheimring. Laptime: 1:09.007 min.
- World Premiere of the TECHART Magnum based on the Porsche Cayenne.
- The TECHART GTsteet S reaches a top track speed of 360.90 km/h at the Nardo Highspeed Track.
- The TECHART GT Sport based on the Porsche Cayman S reaches a top track speed of 303.0 km/h at the Nardo Highspeed Track.
- The TECHART GTstreet based on the Porsche 911 Turbo (997) finishes the Nordschleife at sport auto “Supertest” in 7.39 Min – 13 seconds faster than a series Porsche 911 Turbo (997).
- The TECHART GTstreet based on the Porsche 911 Turbo (997) reaches a top track speed of 358.2 km/h at the Nardo Highspeed Track.
- Overall victory of the TECHART GTstreet RS based on the Porsche 911 GT2 (997) with Jörg Hardt at the sport auto Tuner Grand Prix at Hockenheimring. Laptime: 1:06.881 min.
- The TECHART GTstreet RS based on the Porsche 911 GT2 (997) improves the current Auto Bild Sportscars lap record at the Sachsenring by an unprecedented 4.47 sec. Laptime: 1:31.94 min.
- With a top track speed of 321.2 km/h, the TECHART SUV based on the Porsche Cayenne Turbo achieves the Fullsize-SUV high speed record at the Nardo Highspeed Track.
- The TECHART SUV based on the Porsche Cayenne Turbo improves the current Auto Bild Sportscars record for „SUVs at the Sachsenring“ and for „SUVs 0-100 km/h“. Results: 0-100 km/h: 4.2 s Sachsenring Laptime: 1:42.51 min.
- The TECHART GrandGT based on the Porsche Panamera Turbo achieves the title “Fastest Panamera on Sachsenring” during a test from Auto Bild Sportscars. Laptime: 1:37.16 min.
- Start of the TECHART inhouse carbon fiber manufactory at Leonberg.
- World Premiere of the TECHART program for the Porsche Macan models.
- The TECHART Turbo based on the Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) beats the GTstreet RS Sachsenring record from 2009 and finishes the lap 0.78 seconds – less than a heartbeat – behind the Porsche 918 Spyder with Weissach-Package. Laptime: 1:31.12 min
- TECHART presents the new GTstreet R based on the Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) and sets new standards, again.